10 Critical Elements Your Website Must Employ Today In-Person / Online
Learn the essential elements that will take your website from an online brochure to a customer-generating workhorse.
Tuesday, 9/13, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
with John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing
• How to use your website as a key tool for generating customers
• The #1 reason visitors to your site will or will not take action
• How to use your website to stand out from competitors
• The critical actions you can take today to improve your site performance
In addition to live training, participants will have the opportunity to present their current website for a review and quick make-over.
John Jantsch is a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, including Duct Tape Marketing and The Ultimate Marketing Engine. For the past three decades, he’s mentored tens of thousands of small businesses through one-on-one consulting, workshops, and video courses. And he happens to live in Coal Creek Canyon, so this is a chance to take advantage of the teachings of an experienced expert.
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- Community Room